From Arelith Wiki
Spell Level(s): Druid 5, Cleric(Plant) 5, Shaman 5 Innate Level: 5 School: Conjuration Descriptor(s): Nature Component(s): Verbal, Somatic Range: Medium (20 meters) Area of Effect / Target: Large (5 meter radius) Duration: 1 round / level Additional Counter Spells: None Save(s): Yes (entangle) Spell Resistance: No Description: When casting vine mine, the caster must select one of the following effects that will be created in the targeted area: entangle (as the spell), hamper movement (movement speed is halved), camouflage (add +4 competence bonus on hide checks).
- Under construction.
- Persistent area spells do not stack with themselves. When the same spell is cast it will be replaced and refreshed.
- Different area spells may be stacked.
- Same spell by different caster stacks.
- The same spell may be casted away from 50% of the center of the Area of Effect (AoE) radius, allowing a section where they can overlap, and hit twice.
- Acid Fog, Wall of Fire, Incendiary Cloud and Cloudkill spells will ignore NPC and PC corpses, but still damage furniture/placables normally.
- Table key:
- CEoR: Checks made on (e)ntry, per (r)ound, or (b)oth.
- SpR: Speed reduction.
CEoR SpR Acid Fog 6 b 75% Blade Barrier 6 b Cloud of Bewilderment 2 b Cloudkill 5 b Creeping Doom 7 b Daltim's Fiery Tentacles 5 b Evard's Black Tentacles 4 b Entangle (spell) 1 e Grease 1 b 50% Incendiary Cloud 8 b Kyristan's Malevolent Tentacles 6 b Mind Fog 5 e Shadow Plague 8 b Spike Growth 3 b Stinking Cloud 3 b Stonehold 6 b Storm of Vengeance 9 b Wall of Fire 4 b Wall of Ice 4 b Web 2 b Vine Mine 5 b
- Movement speed reduction check on entry only.