From Arelith Wiki
Spell Level(s): Elementalist 8, Sorcerer 8, Spellsword 8, Wizard 8, Cleric(Fire) 8 Innate Level: 8 School: Evocation Descriptor(s): Fire Component(s): Verbal, Somatic Range: Long (40 meters) Area of Effect / Target: Large (5 meter radius) Duration: 1 round / level Additional Counter Spells: None Save(s): Reflex for half Spell Resistance: Yes Description: The caster creates a cloud of smoke and embers that causes 4d6 + 1d6 per 2 levels points of fire damage each round to all creatures within the area of effect. Creatures within the area of effect are blinded (no save). Does not damage corpses. Persistent area spells do not stack with themselves. When the same spell is cast it will be replaced and refreshed. Different area spells may be stacked. Same spell by different caster stacks. The same spell may be cast away from 50% of the center of the Area of Effect (AoE) radius, allowing a section where they can overlap, and hit twice.
- Under construction.
- Persistent area spells do not stack with themselves. When the same spell is cast it will be replaced and refreshed.
- Different area spells may be stacked.
- Same spell by different caster stacks.
- The same spell may be casted away from 50% of the center of the Area of Effect (AoE) radius, allowing a section where they can overlap, and hit twice.
- Acid Fog, Wall of Fire, Incendiary Cloud and Cloudkill spells will ignore NPC and PC corpses, but still damage furniture/placables normally.
- Table key:
- CEoR: Checks made on (e)ntry, per (r)ound, or (b)oth.
- SpR: Speed reduction.
CEoR SpR Acid Fog 6 b 75% Blade Barrier 6 b Cloud of Bewilderment 2 b Cloudkill 5 b Creeping Doom 7 b Daltim's Fiery Tentacles 5 b Evard's Black Tentacles 4 b Entangle (spell) 1 e Grease 1 b 50% Incendiary Cloud 8 b Kyristan's Malevolent Tentacles 6 b Mind Fog 5 e Shadow Plague 8 b Spike Growth 3 b Stinking Cloud 3 b Stonehold 6 b Storm of Vengeance 9 b Wall of Fire 4 b Wall of Ice 4 b Web 2 b Vine Mine 5 b
- Movement speed reduction check on entry only.