|Creation (New Players Guide)
Race - Deity - Class
Gifts - Backgrounds - Alignment
Mark of Destiny - Epic Sacrifice
Customization - Head List - Builds
|Description - Disguise / Covered
Languages - Experience - Quests
Pickpocket - Rest
Death - Lycanthropy - Investigate
Sequencers - Runic Sequencers
|Settlements - Factions
Quarters - Shops - Bank
Riding - Sailing
Communication - Portals
Time - Containers/Bags
Radiant Heart - Assassin's Guild
|Item Creation Systems:
|Alchemy - Art Craft - Carpentry
Herb - Smith - Tailor
Dweomercraft - Runes
Weapons - Melee / Ranged / Siege
Resources - Poison
|Classes - Skills - Feats
Spells (list) - Summons
Familiar Reskins - Misc
|Rules - Roleplay - Maps
Common Bugs - Staff
Support Tickets - Character Remake
Arelith has a number of options available regarding adjusting your Character and remaking them entirely.
Relevel - Using the console command -relevel, you will be returned to level 1 whilst retaining all of your XP. This will allow you to reselect Feats, Skill and Stats from level 2.
Remake - Using the ingame command -remake_character will delete your character without rolling on the Epic Sacrifice system. This will allow you to remake a Character of the same name. A server reset is required before you can re-select the same name
Character Adjustment - Character adjustments have been discontinued for the time being. For more information, please read This Announcement.
Using the ingame command -relevel will return you to level 1 whilst retaining all of your XP. It is imperative that you reach level 2 before logging out, as it may result in a loss of your inventory.
- Note: Your crafting points are not reset with the -relevel command. This is only available through a request to the DM Team and will incur an XP Penalty.
At any point, you may choose to use the -remake_character command to remake your Character from scratch. This process will delete your Character without rolling on the Epic Sacrifice table.
- You may remake your Character with the same name and retain prior RP memories
- Your Character MUST remain the same race
- You cannot add new awards to a remade character
- When remaking a character who had an award, you will need an award available to spend on it again for the remake.
This process will reset your XP, Bank Balance, Inventory, Storage, Properties and any other previously stored information regarding your Character.
- Note: A server reset will need to take place before using the same name.
Rules and Etiquette
Muling is not permitted in any form. Following a remake, any property or posessions previously held by the Character may not be retaken or returned to them.
- Note: Properties may be owned again, provided they are found for sale uninfluenced.
In the case of a character Relevel it is considered to be an exploit when abusing the command for examples such as:
- Rebuilding to take and use Crafting Feats and then switching back
- Rebuilding to take and use Class/Skills and then switching back
- Selecting a class with a language and then switching back
- Selecting a class to manipulate the crafting system and then switching back.
If in doubt of what is and is not "Gaming the system" ask a member of the DM Team. For most cases, if you are going to switch class, we will expect you to stick with it and have good RP reasons to have switched in the first place. Excessive use of the relevel function is monitored.
First Level adjustments have been discontinued for the time being. For more information, please read This Announcement.