From Arelith Wiki
- Alignment: Any lawful
- Base Attack Bonus: +7
- Feats: Toughness
- Race: Dwarf
- Dwarven Defender has been renamed to Earthkin Defender
- All Earthkin races (Halfling, Gnome, & Dwarf) are able to take Earthkin Defender levels.
- An Earthkin Defender may use Defensive Stance infinite times per rest.
- Dodge is no longer a pre-requisite for taking this class.
- Earthkin Defenders are granted the Dodge feat at level 1.
- Using Expertise or Improved Expertise first will allow Defensive Stance to stack
- Earthkin Defenders are able to move while in Defensive Stance, albeit with a heavy movement penalty
- Earthkin Defenders get access to Ride as a class skill.
- Information about default NWN class are available on NWNWiki.