Creating new character on Arelith
- +2 Str, -2 Cha
- Favored class: Barbarian
- Darkvision: Half-orcs are able to see in the dark.
- Bonus Feat: Ambidexterity
- 5% Physical damage immunity.
Sub-races are selected later in Arelith Entry area, but you should reflect your intended subrace in selections through character creation:
- Half-Orc (default)
- Troglodyte (Requires spending a Normal Award)
- Planetouched races (Requires spending a Greater Award)
- Favoured Class: Barbarian
Usually fighters and barbarians. Common are rogues.
- Half-orcs tend to lean toward Chaotic Neutral, but they are able of any alignment all the same.
- Skin: Tends to be gray with green or even purple undertones
- Hair: Coarse body hair
Half-orcs mature a little faster than humans and age noticeably faster. Few half-orcs live longer than 75 years.
|Human||Human - Deep Imaskari - Firbolg - Half-Giant, Cloud- Half-Giant, Fire - Half-Giant, Frost - Half-Giant, Stone - Half-Giant, Storm, Shadovar|
|Dwarf||Shield Dwarf - Gold Dwarf - Duergar - Wild Dwarf|
|Elf||Moon Elf - Aquatic Elf - Avariel - Fey'ri - Sun Elf - Wild Elf - Wood Elf - Drow|
|Gnome||Rock Gnome - Svirfneblin - Forest Gnome|
|Halfling||Lightfoot Halfling - Ghostwise Halfling - Strongheart Halfling - Fey|
|Half-Elf||Half-Elf - Gloaming - Green Hag - Kenku|
|Monstrous||Goblin - Kobold - Gnoll - Orog - Hobgoblin - Ogre - Minotaur - Imp - Troglodyte - Yuan-ti Pureblood - Derro - Rakshasa - Vampire|
- Bonus feats will only apply after entering the World. Spending a feat at creation on ambi-dexterity results in a wasted feat.