From Arelith Wiki
- Note: The Derro race may only be selected by spending a Minor Award.
Derro appear to be a degenerate subspecies of dwarves, augmented and twisted by ancient dark magics. Their rough skin is white with bluish undertones and is spotted with short tufts of coarse hair, which is well tended and trimmed in highly ritualistic tribal patterns. Their hair is straight and tends to be tan or pale yellow, and is often worn with weaves or tribal braids. Their eyes are most disturbing, as they are a uniform pale yellow in color and glow with a faint sickly yellow light, lacking in both iris and pupil.
Creating a New Character on Arelith
- Minor Award
- Alignment Restriction: Non-good AND non-lawful
- Base Race: Dwarf
Retains base race abilities, except the stat changes, and they do not receive the dwarven axe affinity feat.
- +2 DEX, +2 CON, -2 WIS
- +4 Hide, +4 Move Silently
- Bonus Feats: Use Poison
- Spell Resistance: 16
- Spells: Darkness on Cooldown
- Special: Vulnerability to Sunlight: Become more vulnerable to damage every hour within sunlight. Vulnerability decreases every hour when not in sunlight
- The Spells Sunburst and Sunbeam inflict sunlight penalties to light sensitive races. The duration is 4 rounds, 2 with a successful reflex save (Vampire PC's will only be affected for a maximum of 3 rounds). This effect ignores spell resistance and will affect everyone in the area of effect, including the caster. Friendly creatures are always treated as if they'd passed the save. Darkness spells protect and restore the affected targets.
- Bonus Languages:
Starting City: Andunor
|Human||Human - Deep Imaskari - Firbolg - Half-Giant, Cloud- Half-Giant, Fire - Half-Giant, Frost - Half-Giant, Stone - Half-Giant, Storm, Shadovar|
|Dwarf||Shield Dwarf - Gold Dwarf - Duergar - Wild Dwarf|
|Elf||Moon Elf - Aquatic Elf - Avariel - Fey'ri - Sun Elf - Wild Elf - Wood Elf|
|Gnome||Rock Gnome - Svirfneblin - Forest Gnome|
|Halfling||Lightfoot Halfling - Ghostwise Halfling - Strongheart Halfling - Fey|
|Half-Elf||Half-Elf - Gloaming - Green Hag - Kenku|
|Monstrous||Drow - Goblin - Kobold - Gnoll - Orog - Hobgoblin - Ogre - Minotaur - Imp - Troglodyte - Yuan-ti Pureblood - Derro - Rakshasa - Vampire|