From Arelith Wiki
A Cleric with Animal Domain is one with the creatures of the natural world.
Domain Special Abilities
- Able to Turn Undead. (See Turn Undead)
- Able to Turn Aberrations, Animals, Beasts, Magical Beasts, Vermin as if they were Undead. (See Turn Undead)
- Able to Summon more powerful creatures using Summon Creature I through Summon Creature IX and Elemental Swarm.
Domain Spell List
- Camouflage (1)
- One With the Land (2)
- Hold Animal (3)
- True Seeing (4)
- Hold Monster (5)
- Awaken (6)
- Aura of Vitality (7)
- Dominate Animal (8)
- Nature's Balance (9)
- Turn Undead has been extensively customized on Arelith. Read more here.
- The summoning spells do not need to be cast from the clerical spellbook in order to be affected by this domain. A summon creature spell cast as another class (if multiclassed) or from an item will summon the more powerful creature for clerics of this domain.