Note: The Firbolg race may only be selected by spending a Major Award!
Creating a New Character on Arelith
- Alignment Restriction: Non-Lawful.
- Requires Major Award.
- +4 STR, +2 CON, -2 DEX, -4 CHA
- 10% Cold Immunity
- Fast Healing (+1 Regen at level 1, +2 at 15, +3 at 30
- Bonus Feat: Deflect Arrow
- Can use the -track command
Base race: Human
They can also take the Firbolg-exclusive gift of the Moon-Seer to forgo a portion of their physical might for a WIS bonus to become apt divine casters.
- They may use the -twohand command to two-hand-wield large weapons (normally, due to their size, they wield them in one hand).
- They never get extra attacks when wielding double-sized weapons, even though the character sheet may say otherwise.
- It is mechanically impossible to wield a large weapon on the left hand.
- They cannot use any tiny weapon.
Starting city: Cordor or Skal
|Human||Human - Deep Imaskari - Firbolg|
|Dwarf||Shield Dwarf - Gold Dwarf - Duergar - Wild Dwarf|
|Elf||Moon Elf - Sun Elf - Wild Elf - Wood Elf - Drow|
|Gnome||Rock Gnome - Svirfneblin - Forest Gnome|
|Halfling||Lightfoot Halfling - Ghostwise Halfling - Strongheart Halfling - Fey|
|Half-Breeds||Half-Elf - Half-Orc|
|Monstrous||Goblin - Kobold - Gnoll - Orog - Hobgoblin - Ogre - Minotaur - Imp - Troglodyte - Yuan-ti Pureblood - Derro - Rakshasa - Vampire|
|Planetouched||Aasimar - Air Genasi - Earth Genasi - Fire Genasi - Water Genasi - Tiefling|